2009年5月8日星期五

college

wor , this is my first time type my blog in english XD
becos my lecturer say that i have to write more speak more english ==
today was my 2nd day in college XD
actualli first two days we onli hear a lot of speech == bored ..
but i have meet some new friends XD one of my new friends who dye bright green color hair XD
very very shine and nice ^^
she become very fomous becos of her hair XD
sunway pyramid damn near to my college XD can go to shop until die +_____*


ps. later i will post my first artworks at here ^^ pls come to view it ^^

6 条评论:

  1. the one academy XD

    thx fish XD

    回复删除
  2. where r u studying ?
    sunway college?
    if is sunway college ..
    then maybe u can meet my bro at there...
    haha...
    anway..
    +u o...
    take care.^^

    回复删除
  3. wei hao,we talk in english jo..
    chinese 1 sentences 1 meal k??

    回复删除
  4. to purple qian :
    in the one academy ^^
    very near sunway also XD

    to yy :
    just english la ==
    i wan to practise mah XD

    回复删除